• Come for you appointment with no eye make-up on. If you are leaving from work and have any eye make-up (mascara, eyeliner), our salon has a restroom where you can wash your eyelashes with a cleanser before coming into the treatment room.
• If you can, please do not drink coffee before your appointment as caffeine tends to make your eyelashes “flicker” and it therefore makes it harder for us to apply eyelash extensions on them.
• If you are coming in for the first time and you have some questions or you are unsure of the type of eyelashes we use, kindly ensure you reach our salon 5-10minutes before to fill in our consultation sheets and speak to one of our specialists.
• If you have any allergies or have very sensitive eyes please come for a patch test anytime during working hours, which should be 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment.
• Please bring your contact lenses case with you and remove them before your treatment begins.
• Wash your hair on the day or night before as you should keep the area around your eye dry for at least 24 hours.
• Use oil-free eye makeup remover and cotton buds to remove your eye-makeup (for example Simple). We do not recommend using wipes for eyes.
• Use a pencil eyeliner rather than liquid/gel as it is harder to remove.
• Please pay special attention to your lash line when removing makeup (cotton buds are recommended).
• Brush lashes with a mascara wand to keep them neat.
• Gently wash your lashes every day (we recommend you use baby shampoo Johnsons or any gentle cleanser).
• Schedule your appointment every 2-3weeks.
• You should get a new set every 3rd-4th appointment.
• Enjoy your beautiful new lashes!
• Get your lashes wet for 24-48 hours after application.
• Use any sunbeds for 48 hours after application.
• Use saunas, Jacuzzis or come in contact with hot steam for 48 hours after application.
• Avoid going to the gym/working out for 48 hours after application.
• EVER use mascara on your lashes.
• Use any oil-based products around eye area.
• Perm or curl your lashes with a mechanical curler (they can damage your lashes).
• Pull, pick, or rub your lashes.
• Use a sleeping mask or sleep face down.
• Never attempt to remove your lash extensions yourself – they must be professionally removed. We will remove your eyelashes for only £15.
• Forget your regular infills!